Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update

Everyone has troubles and mine are not any bigger than those faced by those you know and love. You may remember that we moved here about 9 months ago because my husband got a new job. That blessing hasn't worked out as well as we hoped.

His new boss doesn't care for him. My husband is doing very well. He's ranked 7th in the nation for his company. He's improved the numbers and quota for his area and now has 115%. When it came time to give raises a couple months ago, he was recommended for the highest level available. Now the boss has decided my husband doesn't know what he's doing and just doesn't "fit in" with this company and maybe his profession. He gave him a verbal warning - put it in his file and then suggested that he get his resume ready and look for other opportunities before it got to the point where a written warning was in his record. He's also going around to all the people my husband deals with and trying to get them to complain about my husband. It's a bad situation.

We went six months without a job before he got hired this time, so our financial situation isn't great. If we don't find something before his boss decides to fire him... I'm concerned how we'll manage.

The stress of that has been bad enough, but I also had to switch doctors and our insurance company is switching us over to a mail order program at the same time. That has caused a lot of confusion with prescriptions and I've been without some of my meds for a while and I still haven't gotten them all switched over in the system.

The good news is that I'm seeing a wonderful doctor, I took a trip and got to see my oldest son and visit with my old church members as well.... I'm also sure that God has a plan. I would appreciate your prayers and patience as we go through this stressful time.

Blessings to you all ~

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lee I'm so sorry to hear that your husband's boss isn't so nice. I'll pray for him and you guys too! Hang in there!!!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. Your husbands boss will get what's owed him. Karma is not kind to the evil hearted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((hugs))) Keeping y'all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. I'm sure it will all work out. I just wanted you to understand why I've been so spotting in my visiting and posting. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very tough situation -- and so unfair. Have faith and keep your eyes and heart open and ready to receive an unexpected opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry things aren't working out at your husband's job! I'll keep you guys in my prayers (I'm sorry I'm so late getting in here to comment)!

    ReplyDelete