Friday, February 12, 2010

Winner in my Character Pic Contest!

I posted a blog about my main characters and asked you all to pick which photos you thought best represented them. There were clear winners for Abigail & Adam overall in the voting. lol I also have a winner for a free book.

For Abigail, the winner is Michelle Williams ~

I am very pleased with this choice. I've actually had a lot of fun with pictures this week. I have a picture of Abigail's car hanging up too.

Moving on to our hero, the clear winner there was Charlie Bewley~

I picked a different pic because this one shows him with slightly lighter and longer hair (just imagine it not sticking up)... but the other one shows him with a "nicer" look on his face. He's cute though and the ironic thing is that the graphic artist was just playing around with pictures and found one that looked an awful lot like him ~ so you all must have great taste. :o)

As for the winner of my contest ~ that would be..... {drum roll} Renee from Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot. I'm going to give her the choice of three books: Snow Angel, Love's Pursuit, or Havah. Hopefully she hasn't read all three of those. Thank you to everyone for participating and reading about Abigail and Adam. Thank you for your prayers for my writing {and my husband's job} and please don't stop. :o)

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I like this picture of Charlie the best...he's pretty cute ;-)

    Thank you so much for drawing my name as your winner! I have Snow Angel and Love's Pursuit so guess which book I want? LOL...it's Havah for me!

    Thanks again and keep us updated on your writing and your hubby's job!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! At least one of them worked. :o) I knew we read nearly all the same books so I was afraid it might be a problem. lol Congrats! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Renee! :D

    Great job, Lee! I think those choices fit nicely w/your descriptions.

    Yes, please keep us posted on your family's situation. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lori. I have to admit I think they would be an attractive couple and I could imagine them as Adam & Abigail.

    I'm having a bit more fun with these re-writes, though it is taking longer than I'd hoped. I have all these great new ideas and no energy to make them happen.

    No jobs for my husband so far. :o(

    ReplyDelete