Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Bliss (Happy 101) Award
Thank you so much to my awesome friend Renee at Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot for this very sweet award and all her support.
The rules for this Bliss (Happy 101) Award are that I must list 10 things that make me happy, then pass it along to 10 other bloggers.
Things I <3
4. Books - Especially romances ~ lol
7. My Computer/Internet
8. Homeschooling my son
10. Researching information on the internet
Some of the Blogs I <3
(This is hard because we know all the same people - lol)
1. Julane at Inspiration from the Commonplace Julane is my critique partner, mentor and friend. Her blog is so thoughtful, inspirational and encouraging. It challenges us to look at ordinary things in life around us from a heavenly perspective.
2. Linore at Woman of Faith Linore Rose Burkard is an author you may recognize. She does sometimes share information for her books on her blog (especially if one has debuted recently) but this blog is mostly a devotional that is practical and encouraging.
3. Michelle at Edgy Inspirational Author Blog Michelle Sutton is not only a great author and a very nice person, but she does fabulous reviews and hosts weekly giveaways.
4. Beth at Weavings does thoughtful reviews and participates in many of the other games and contests having to do with reading. Her blog is always fun to read and though she is a very nice person, she is honest in her reviews.
5. K.M. Weiland at Wordplay has a wonderful blog filled with not just written blogs but also video and audio that is designed to help writers become more skilled. Her "lessons" are fun, short and not intimidating in the least - yet they do have lots of good information.
6. Janna at Cornhusker Academy has a really nice blog and seems to pick a lot of the same books I do (or want to). I can't argue with great taste. lol
7. MaryLu Tyndall at Cross and Cutlass This is another blog where she does share about her books every so often, but she reviews other books, offers, giveaways, shares devotionals... It is an interesting blog to read. Just like her books, you never quite know what to expect - but you always know it's going to be good.
8. Camy at Camy's Loft Camy fills her blog with posts about chocolate, book contests, reviews, excerpts... you name it. And every single post has her signature wit, style and sense of humor. I love visiting her blog.
9. Dineen at Kitten Come From Eggs Besides the most unusual name for a blog ever, this has to be one of the places that most touches my heart. Dineen's ministry is for women who are in unequally yoked marriages - spiritually. Each time I visit her blog I come away stronger and refreshed - and ready to be a better wife to my husband - even though we are both Christians. Hers is such an important ministry and I think it can touch a lot of people.
And I can't pick a 10th ~ so I'm leaving it at that. :o)
Thank you all so much ~ and thank you again Renee, for this award.
Posted by Margaret Metz at 12:09 AM