Friday, March 12, 2010

Book Questionnaire

Katy @ A Few More Pages had this great Book Questionnaire on her blog and I decided to do it as well. :o)

Rules of this survey - no two answers can be the same book and all books must be fiction.

Book next to your bed right now: Abbie Ann by Sharlene MacLaren
Favorite series: Daughters of Bosten by Julie Lessman
Favorite book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The one book you would have with you if stranded on a desert island: It's couldn't pick a fictional book for this category - I would take a Bible with me.
Book/series you would take with you on a long flight: The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
Worst book you were made to read in school: Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Book that everyone should be made to read in school: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Book that everyone should read, period:Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Favorite character: Jamie Fraser in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series
Best villain: Mr. Brocklehurst in Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre
Favorite concept series: I'm not really sure that I understand this category, but I'll say The King Raven Series by Stephen Lawhead
Favorite invented world: Narnia
Most beautifully written book: The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers
Funniest book: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

It was really hard for me to pick different books. I kept wanting to use the same book to answer several questions. You are welcome to participate! I'd love to see what your choices would be!

6 comments:

  1. I like your list! :) I haven't read some of these books, but I do want to read several of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lee, I moaned out loud when I read Jamie Fraser's name above (the hero in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series) because he is my favorite character too (shhh ... don't tell Rhett!).

    Thank YOU for including Daughters of Boston in your list!! Saturdays are good enough, but you made it even better!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT list, Lee!

    I'd have to say that I would agree with you on The Lord of the Flies thing!! Lol....however, it's a tough choice between that and Into the Wild. I HATED that book. The movie was a great adaptation though.

    Have a great weekend!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post.
    tarenn98[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm my list would look eerily similar LOL!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete