This challenge is hosted by at The Ladybug Reads. Since my hubby gifted me with a Kindle as an early Christmas, a lot more of my reading has been e-books. This challenge is a way for me to track just how many books are paper or electric these days. lol
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-bloggers: Include your information in the comment section. (of her blog)
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
-- Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.
3. Any genre counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011.
These are the links to the reviews of the books I have read so far for this challenge:
- The Justice Game by Randy Singer
- A Proper Pursuit by Lynn Austin
- Valeria's Cross by Kathi Mathias and Susan Wales
- Where There's a Will by Katriena Knights
- Medicus by Ruth Downie
- Terra Incognita by Ruth Downie
- Persona Non Grata by Ruth Downie
- Sunrise by Jacquelyn Cook
- Love on Assignment by Cara Lynn James
- Letting Go by Michelle Sutton
- The Gunman's Bride by Catherine Palmer