Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm getting a present!

Okay... so I have been having so much trouble being productive on my book. A lot of it is pain related.

Some of you may not know - but I have fibromyalgia. It's not so bad, but I just cannot sit in my chair for very long before I am just in terrible pain. I have to get up and wander. I can't walk long either - so I end up on our love seat - where I can shift position often and I have back support and all that. It's the most comfortable place for me.

However, it doesn't help me write when my computer is in the office.

My hubby surprised me and volunteered to get me one of those mini laptops - so I could use it for my writing. It won't be for anything else - and I know they have their limitations... but to use to write... it will be wonderful! I will be able to get so much more done!

You all may see that book yet. lol

Anyway, it won't get here until mid Oct probably (we ordered a Dell) but I am on cloud nine. :o)

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy for you, Lee!! I know you're going to finish your book in no time! I'm "impatiently" waiting to review it for you. LOL

    I really am going to respond to your email, I just haven't had the time to sit down, take my time, and respond properly. We're having dinner w/my parents tonight, so I have lots to do...maybe later on I'll have more time. =) Just remember...you're in my thoughts and prayers...no matter what's going on.

    Love ya!
    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete